Thursday, December 11, 2008

I would love a glass of get the hell over it.

My dad writes me off like I'm a fucking six year old.
Even though he treats me like I don't matter, I know that I do.
Though he thinks I wreak of disobedience, and lack knowledge of the world-
I know where I stand and Who I stand for. And he has no idea.
No matter the fucking mistreatment my father bestows (bestows, Jenelle?) upon my family,
I'm not going to let it dictate my heart and my trust in humanity.
How horrible is it that the life figure God has apparently given me, that's supposed to lead me and represent strength and Christ in my life,
Is the one person I should trust, but can't. Should follow, but he loses me in his insignificance. His "Christ-like" calling has yet to be answered. Building my foundation as a young woman, he has already begun to fail.
And it's sad, you see, because I am the smarter in some instances. I am the adult when you consider the sacrifice and relationship between father and daughter.
I finally understand that people are poor excuses for problems. Let me explain myself:
Now that I am aware of my trust problems, my daddy issues, my pride based lack of dependency, and my aptness of implosion due to over exposure to intensity and power, I forfeit the right to blame the people that have planted these seeds. They are my problems now and labeling them with name-tags isn't going to make them go away any easier.

Gosh, I'm stuffing my emotions.
They're compacting.
They're fighting with each other.
They're plotting their way out of me.

And Oh my God, that man is stressed...

0 comments: