Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Vent what you feel:

Unimportant
Loved from a distance
Forgotten
Taken for granted
Used
Like I need to earn dads love
Vulnerable
Nervous
Anxious
Stiff
Uncomfortable
Sad
Angry
Frustrated
Like I'm thinking really clearly
Victimized (Stupid)
Stressed
Bored
Alone
Freezing
Poor
Sick
Mistreated
High maintenance for awkward reasons
Caged in
Dreamless, which is hopeless
Messy
Emotional
Mental on some days
Dizzy
Shaky
Uninvited
Tied down
Growing pains
Writers block
Dramatic
Not ready
Overwhelmed
Restricted
Thoughtful
Packed
Awkward
Unfriendly
Soft
Cramps
Stupid
Like I lack inspiration
Like I can't laugh
Like I need something and I need it soon
Like I want a fucking cigarette
Or something strong to drink
Personal
Distant
Lack of confidence
Creative
Overlooked
Like I don't matter
Like I'm worth it but I'm really not sure
Too romantic
Panicky about Christmas and the New Year
Ridiculous
Disconnected
Disabled
Sick of waiting
Like letting go of all of the above.

0 comments: