Monday, October 20, 2008

Come find me.

Someone gentle, striving to represent the image of Christ.

I don't care if he's little, as long as he's brave.
Hard working. I'd prefer cute over masculine.
Dark features. Dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin.
Artistic, prefers to create rather than destroy.
Wordy and honest. Flattering and straightforward.
Protective and smart. Steady hands. Stylish.
Physically safe. Never applies pressure.
Someone who gets lost in their thoughts.
Independent. Drama-free. Passionate.
Knows my limits, and encourages me to test myself.
Writes. Teaches. Understanding. Quiet. 
Takes jokes. Gives jokes. Laughs hard.
Has silly quirks. Strange mannerisms. 
Big, fun family. Oldest child, preferably.
Careful with me. Asks lots of questions.
Ministry. Travel. Kids. Survivor. 
Not picky, but knows what he likes.
Adventurous, willing to try anything new.
Deep. In love. Simple. Clean. Smiles.
Ready. Open. Firm. Calls me out.
Says goodnight at a decent hour.

0 comments: