Sunday, October 26, 2008

(: list:



My weekend was beautiful.
My date to homecoming was sweet.
My ex-boyfriend finally treated me so good.
I had dinner.
I danced till my legs were sore.
My hair stayed bangin' the whole night.
I looked pretty cute.
There are a lot of really good songs on the radio right now.
My excessive texting has picked up again.
I for sure have a job at Coffee Bean and Teal Leaf on Tatum and Shea (:
I fell in love with all my girlfriends this week.
My relationships with both my brothers are building stronger and most trusting, daily.
Nick and Cora's wedding in approximately 8 weeks, and counting.
My car is running great.
I think I have more than two boys crushing on me right now. 
My best friend is (almost) dating a really amazing guy, and it makes me sooooooo happy.
I have goals.
I have life.
I have influence.
I have faith.
I have strength.
I have health.
I have wisdom.
I have Christ pulsing through my veins.
iLove.

0 comments: