Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello, Wednesday.

I've dreamed about Steve every night this week.

I don't understand it. He hasn't been on my mind; other than the fact that I've dreamed about him three nights in a row.
I feel like Satan is trying to rob me of my freedom. I'm in the home stretch on this one. But it's all these little pinches I find myself in. Ones with no connections to anything-but everything.
I don't feel emotional about any of it, although it is irritating. I don't want to miss something God may be trying to communicate to me. The dreams are simple, and plausible. Besides the first nut house one. They're just simple scenarios. No roller coaster type things happening. Just. Him, There. And the evident awkwardness we cannot avoid. 

Lord God,
if these are just meaningless bullets from the enemy to throw off my day-to distract me, I pray them ceased as of right NOW. 
But if I'm missing something crucial that I need to grasp and hold onto-make it clear, Father.

0 comments: